Instagram is one of the most popular social platform with 1.4 billion active users monthly. Many popular peoples including celebrities, leaders, are connected to this platform. Unlike other social platform, Instagram is a photo-sharing platform where you can publish your photos, videos, or stories and increase followers. Any follower or non-follower can view those photos, watch videos & stories and like or comment too. However, this platform doesn’t allow any user to download those media files. In this tutorial, we’ll discuss how to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories.
Related: How to Download Youtube Videos (100% working)
Here’s How to Download Instagram Photos, Videos and Stories
On Instagram, 100+ millions photos and videos are shared on daily basis among 100+ million active users. In this tutorial, we’ll go through three working methods to download Instagram photos, videos and stories. So, let’s begin with our first method.
1. From Downloadgram Website
Downloadgram is an online website which allows anyone to download photos and videos from Instagram in just one click. All it needed is just is the URL of the post and paste it into the search bar.
Follow these steps to download Instagram photos:
- Open the Instagram App on your smartphone
- Choose an image
- Click on three-dot from the top right corner of the photo
- Click Copy Link
- Now open the Downlaodgram website and paste the link into search menu
- Click Download then again click on Download image.
That’s it. The image will be downloaded successfully. The same approach you can follow to download the Instagram videos.
Read More: Top 18 Best YouTube Tricks and Tips For Internet Geeks
2. From FastSave App
FastSave is a One-click Instagram photos and videos downloader app for Android and iOS devices. The app has over 10 million-plus downloads on the play store alone. You can download either multiple photos in a row or choose one by one.
Here’s how to use this app on your phone:
- Open Fastsave app on your Android or iPhone
- Once you open the app, you just need to Toggle the button to turn it on
- Now, open the Instagram app and choose an image
- Tap on three-dots from the top-right corner and copy image or video link
- Your image will be downloaded automatically as you copy the link only.
Here’s how to download RAW photos in Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone
- Then, open anyone’s Instagram profile
- Copy profile link from the three-dot
- Choose the quality
- Click download
Read More: Three Ways to Convert a YouTube Video To GIF
3. From InstaDP Website
It’s a very good alternative to Downloadgram that has a one-click feature to download any Instagram photos, videos, and stories. Here’s how to do this:
- Visit InstaDP website on your internet browser
- Then, open Instagram and copy the link on an image or video
- Paste the link into Instadp‘s search menu
- Lastly, click to download the photo or video.
Read More: 20 Best Internet tricks and hacks
Thanks for scrolling down. In this tutorial, we’ve learned how to download Instagram photos and videos in three ways. If you don’t use to download so many photos from Instagram then use the first one method and if you like to download too many photos use the second one method. I hope you like this article. If you’ve any questions or queries regarding this tutorial, ask me in the comment section box. Follow my blog for more tutorials and articles where we will cover many more futuristic topics. Thanks again.