Airtel 5G network is now available in eight popular Indian cities. Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, and Chennai are the names of the cities in which 5G is deployed. If you own a 5G smartphone and live in one of these cities, you can enjoy 5G before anyone else. We already have provided a list of all Airtel 5G supported devices on this website, from there you can view if your device name is listed or not. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to activate Airtel 5G plus on your smartphone.
Follow the given steps one by one to activate Airtel 5G plus on your smartphone:
- First, check if your smartphone supports 5G from here.
- Open your Smartphone Settings from the quick panel.
- Select ‘Mobile Networks‘
- Choose the Airtel sim card in which you want to enable 5G network.
- Tap on ‘Preferred Network Type‘
- Lastly, Select the 5G network type. That’s it.
I hope your device support 5G. For more latest tutorials, follow Tech Settle on Google News.