No one can deny that Google Chrome is one of the best internet browsers for mobile as well as desktop platforms. It includes tons of useful features such as multiple themes support, change appearance, safety check to keep you safe from data breaches, and more. However, even the best browser may start lagging if you don’t clear trashes data and your browsing history regularly. So, here I’ll show you how to clear your browsing history from Google Chrome in Windows 10.
Read more: How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode in Windows 10
Here’s how to clear Google Chrome browsing history in Windows 10
- Click on the Windows start menu, then search Google Chrome and open it up.
- Move your cursor to the top right corner and click on Three dots and choose Settings from there.
- Scroll down and select Clear browsing data option.
- Go to the Advanced tab and choose your selections: Browsing history, download history, Cookies and site data, etc.
- Lastly, hit the Clear data button.
You can also clear your synced data with the Google Chrome browser. Here’s how:
- Go to Chrome’s settings by clicking on Three dots from the top right corner
- Select Sync and Google services option from the top menu
- Then, click on Review your synced data (It will open a new tab)
- Go to the new tab and scoll to the bottom
- Lastly, click on Clear Data button and click Ok.
This way, you can clear all your browsing history, download history, site cookies, and synced data from Google Chrome on Windows 10. It will definitely improve your browser speed and free some memory from your drive as well. Make sure you share this tutorial with your friends and on your social media platform.
Read our other interesting articles: