In Windows 10, there are numerous applications that start automatically as you boot your PC. In some cases, it is useful to have this feature on your computer. However, this process takes the system resources and also makes your PC restart slower. So, in this case, you can disable startup apps and make your Windows 10 PC a little bit faster.
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11
- How To Hide Files & Folder in Windows 10 Operating System
- 25 Best SEO Tips & Tricks To Increase Blog Traffic
- 9 Best SEO Plugins For WordPress You Should Know
Here’s How To Disable Startup Apps in Windows 10
In this tutorial, I’ll show you two methods on how to disable auto-startup apps in Windows 10. With that said, let’s dig it.
Disable Auto Start Apps From Settings
1. Click on the Windows start menu
2. Click on the Settings icon from the left side to open Settings on Windows 10
3. Click and Open Apps tab
4. From the left sidebar, click on the Startup option
5. Now simply toggle to disable each startup apps.
Related: 11 Most Useful Tips and Tricks For Windows 10
Disable Auto Startup Apps From Task Manager
1. Just open the task manager from the Windows start menu or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc
2. Then, go to the Startup section
3. Select an app and click on Disable
You can follow the same method to enable startup apps, however, you need to click on enable icon instead of disable. If you like this tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends. For more Windows tutorials, follow us on our social media platform.