In Windows 10, Microsoft Store is the only official platform to download and install apps and games. It provides tons of apps as well as games for Windows 10. It is also responsible for updating system apps and other installed apps Also read: Stop Apps and Programs From Running in the background on Windows 10
Windows 10’s Microsoft Store has enabled auto-updates by default which might frustrate some users. However, users have the option to disable apps from updating automatically from the Microsoft store. In this tutorial, we’ll discuss how to disable auto-updates in the Microsoft store.
- How to Disable Auto Startup Apps in Windows 10
- 11 Most Useful Tips and Tricks For Windows 10
- Top 17 Useful Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know
- How to Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
How to Disable Apps From Updating Automatically From Microsft Store
It’s really simple to disable the auto-update feature from Microsoft Store on Windows 10. To do that, just follow the given steps one by one.
- Open Microsoft Store from Windows start menu
- Click on Three Horzintol Lines from the top left
- Then, choose Settings to open the settings of Microsoft store
- Lastly, disable the toggle bar under the Update Apps Automatically section to turn off auto-updates.
Follow us on our social media platforms for more tutorials and the latest technology news. Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends and followers. Until then browse our other tutorials: