Dark Mode is a great feature in Windows 10. It changes the visual appearance of the user interface and gives it a nicer look. However, many people forget how to turn off dark mode after enabling this feature. Here’s how to disable it:
- Click on Settings icon from the Windows 10 start menu.
- Then, go to Personalization Tab
- Select Color section from the left side
- Click your mouse on Choose your color option
- Lastly, select Light.
I hope you like this quick tutorial on how to disable dark mode in Windows 10. For more tutorials, follow TechSettle on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Read our next articles:
- How to Disable Dark Mode in Windows 10
- Quick Tutorial: 5 Ways to Open Task Manager in Windows 10
- How to Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to Protect A Folder Or File With Password in Windows 10 [Without Software]
- Windows 10 Tips and Tricks You Should Know in 2022
- How to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive on Windows 10
- How to cast Android Screen to Windows 10