YouTube is a very popular online video platform. Here we can watch different types of online videos including educational, music, comedy, technology, and others. Also, you can offline videos as well. Along with that, it includes tons of Youtube tips and tricks you can try each of them one by one. In this tutorial, we’ll show how to download a Youtube video and save it into your storage driver forever. So that you can watch that video anytime you want. So without further ado, let’s get started
Download Using TubeMate App
TubeMate is a free Android app that allows users to download youtube videos very easily. Also, this app gives an option to download a video into several video qualities. Here’s how to use this app:
First, download TubeMate and install it on your Android phone. (Note: Enable unknown source installation from the settings.)
Once the app is installed, open the TubeMate app on your phone and choose a YouTube video and click on the download symbol on the bottom. It will give you several options to download the video into multiple formats including 4K, Full HD, etc. It has the ability to download the video into the audio format as well.
Alternatively, you can download the 4K Youtube downloader app. It is available for Android, Windows, and other platforms.
Download Using a Browser
If you watch videos on your smartphone or desktop browser, it becomes so easy to download the video from Youtube. You can use any good internet browser such as Google Chrome to perform this trick. This method doesn’t require any third-party external app. Here’s how
Follow the given instructions step by step
- Open Chrome or another browser that you use
- Goto YouTube and choose the video which you want to download
- Then, select the URL and add the “SS” keyword without quotes after “www.” (e.g. “https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=aYQ7A6wjHd5Q”)
- Then hit the enter key
- Now this will redirect you to another website where you can download youtube videos of different qualities.
You can perform this youtube trick on both smartphones and desktop platforms.
Download Using YouTube App
It’s a bit tricky but still easy. Most users prefer the YouTube app to watch videos instead of a browser. Follow the steps to download a video from the YouTube app:
- Open YouTube App
- Play a Video from the App
- Tap Share and choose the TubeMate option and download the video.
If you haven’t installed TubeMate, then choose Copy Link option to copy the video link
- Once the link is copied, open the Chrome browser
- Paste the link into the URL bar and search
- After the page is loaded, Goto URL bar again and make some changes to the link:
Add ‘SS’ keyword after “www.” (i.e. “https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?x3…..”)
- Now it will redirect to another website. Where you can download youtube videos in different formats including audio.
Thank you so much for visiting us. If you find this article helpful, share it with friends and family. Comment down, if you have any questions or queries regarding this tutorial. Also, subscribe to our website and follow us on social platforms for a more strong connection. Read our guest program.