Google Play Store is the only official app market and the only trusted source, where you can download and install apps and games on your Android smartphone. Google is constantly providing the dark mode feature to all its services/platforms, such as Calendar, Chrome, Youtube, etc. In this tutorial, we’ll find out how to enable dark mode in Google Play Store within just a few steps.
News: Finally, India Banned TikTok, UC Browser, and 59 Other Chinese Apps
Enable Dark Mode in Play Store
After switching to the dark mode, the PlayStore will look like as in the above images. However, I noticed a lag issue with dark mode but I hope it will be fine in your case.
Follow these steps to enable dark mode
- Open the PlayStore on your Android phone
- Slide left or tap three verticle lines from the top left corner
- Goto Settings
- Tap Themes
- Choose Dark
That’s it. You’ve enabled dark mode on your Play Store successfully.
If you’ve any questions or queries regarding this article ask me in the comment box. We’ll bring more articles on Play Store and Android tips & hacks so stay tuned with us. Follow us on social platforms on our Facebook Page & Twitter. See you there.
Articles on Dark Mode:
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Android 10
- How to enable WhatsApp Dark Mode in Android
- How to enable Chrome Dark Mode on Android and PC
- How to Enable Dark Mode in MIUI 11 | MIUI 11 Dark Mode
Some Useful Android Apps & Games:
- 25 Best Android Apps your Smartphone should definitely have
- 10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android Phones
- Top 8 Android Games You Should Play
- 10 Best Android Launchers | Highly Customizable Launchers
Some Useful Android Tutorials: