MIUI 12 is one of the biggest reasons for people to buy Xiaomi smartphones. MIUI 12 features tons of great customization options and settings to play with. It includes dual apps, hidden app drawer, custom app icon, ultra battery saver mode, quick ball, uninstall system bloatware, and more. But, one of the most useful and visually appealing features is Dark mode. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you on how to enable dark mode in all POCO M2 Pro devices. Note that this method also works with most Xiaomi smartphone devices.
- Top 10 Best Features of MIUI 12 You Should Know
- Apple’s Dynamic Island is Now Available on Android phones!
Poco M2 Short Summary and Specifications
POCO M2 Pro is one of the most sold-out mid-range category smartphones in India. The phone comes with 6.67-inch IPS LCD punch-hole display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. Poco M2 Pro is powered by an octa-core snapdragon 720G processor based on 8mm technology along with Adreno 618 GPU for raw gaming performance. It runs on MIUI 12 UI based on Android 11 operating system and expected to get an Android 12 update in the near future.
There are two variants available of POCO M2 Pro which include 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB ROM. The phone is consists of rear quad-camera 48 MP (main) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) with LED flash, HDR & panorama supported. The rear camera can shoot videos at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, and 720@960fps for slow-motion videos with features like gyro-EIS. The front camera is a 16MP, f/2.5, (wide) sensor capable of taking good selfies and shooting full HD videos at 30fps.
The main highlight of this smartphone is the non-removable lithium-ion polymer 5000 mAh battery that supports a 33-watt fast charging. Surprisingly, the smartphone still gets a 3.55mm headphone jack along with a type C charger, dedicated MicroSD slot, dual-band Wi-Fi, Loudspeaker, GPS, side-mounted Fingerprint reader, Mi signature IR blaster, and more.
Read more: Use Mi Find My Device To Track Lost Mi Phones
How to Enable Dark Mode in POCO M2 Pro
- Open Quick Panel and tap on Settings icon to open the settings menu in your phone.
- Scroll a bit down and select Display option.
- Choose the “Dark mode” option underneath the color scheme section.
- Also, you can schedule dark mode to turn on at night automatically.
- To do that, tap on Schedule Dark Mode, and then toggle Schedule dark mode to turn on.
- You will get two options to choose:
- “Sunset to Sunrise” which basically turn on dark mode at sunset and turn off dark mode at sunrise.
- And, with “Custom”, you can set your own timer when you want to turn this feature on and off.
- For now, just tap on Custom and set the turn on and off time to make dark mode automatically switch to turn on/off at your given time.
I hope this tutorial helps you. Stay with us for more tutorials on dark mode.
Read articles on dark mode:
- How to enable Dark Mode on iPhone 14 and other iOS based Devices
- Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode in Android and iOS Devices
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Telegram Messenger
More articles on MIUI: