Windows 10 is one of the most popular operating systems ever. It comes with tons of features and functionalities. However, one thing that confuses people is how to bring “This PC” icon on the Windows 10 desktop. Well, this tutorial is all about it. In this tutorial, we’ll learn how you can easily bring back “This PC” icon to your Windows 10 desktop. So without further ado, let’s start it.
Follow the given instructions step by step:
1. Right-click on the desktop and the go to Personalize option.
2. From here, select "Themes" option from the left sidebar.
3. Then, click on "Desktop icon settings" from the right side.
4. On a new window, tick Computer under the desktop icons section.
5. Lastly, hit Apply and then OK.
In this way, you can easily bring this PC icon as well as other icons such as Recycle Bin to your Windows 10 desktop.
More Articles on Windows OS:
- How to Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive on Windows 10
- Windows 10 Tips and Tricks You Should Know in 2022
- How to Disable Startup Apps in Windows 10
- How To Turn Off Animations Effects in Windows 11
- Stop Apps and Programs From Running in the background on Windows 10