The Facebook-owned company WhatsApp is a very popular online messaging platform for mobile devices. There are billions of people use WhatsApp to send online messages, photos, videos, documents, and other media files to their friends or relatives. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to run WhatsApp on both PC and Android devices at the same time. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Related: 10 Best Alternatives to WhatsApp you should know
How to Run WhatsApp on PC and Android Simultaneously
To Run WhatsApp on your Android smartphone, all you have to do is just go to the play store and download WhatsApp from there, log in and use it. However, you’ll need to perform one more step to run WhatsApp on PC. Actually, we will be using the WhatsApp web feature to run WhatsApp on both devices. Here’s what it is and how to use it.
Related: 5 New WhatsApp Features You Don’t Know Yet
WhatsApp Web is a feature of WhatsApp messenger that allows billions of users to run WhatsApp directly into the web browser, such as Chrome Browser, Microsoft Edge, etc. Using the WhatsApp Web feature, you can easily run WhatsApp on your PC and send messages, photos, videos, documents, etc from your desktop.
Follow the given instructions to know how to use WhatsApp Web:
- First, download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store and install on your Android device
- Once installed, just open WhatsApp and login using your mobile number and OTP
- Now from the WhatsApp UI, click on three dots from the top right corner, then click on Linked devices
- On the next step, click on Link A Device on the green button (Note: Internet connection should be turned On)
- Now, open your desktop browser (i.e. Google Chrome Or Microsoft Edge, etc)
- Then go to this link “https://web.whatsapp.com/” , which will open up a new chrome window of official WhatsApp Web website with a bar code
- Lastly, use your Android smartphone and scan the bar code to pair and sync the device from desktop.
That’s how you do this. Through this way, you can run WhatsApp on PC and Android simultaneously. I hope this tutorial was helpful for you.