Windows 10 is one of the most popular operating system in the market. It is the leading OS in the market with over 40% share alone. Windows 10 comes with tons of features, tips and tricks which is the main reason for user interest. Now, back to our main topic, Wi-Fi is a very common thing in our computers that we use all the time to connect to internet and surf the web. The problem is we can’t remember the password for long time given by someone. That’s why today I’ll show you method that will tell you how to view Wi-Fi password in Windows 10 and remember it for long time.
Follow the given instructions step by step to view Wi-Fi password in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the Wi-Fi icon from the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Open Network & Internet Settings”.
- Next, Select “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change Adapter Settings” from the left.
- Now double-click on your Wi-Fi name and select “Wireless Properties”.
- In the next Window, select Security tab from the top.
- Under Network Security Key, click on Show Characters to display Wi-Fi password.
I hope you like this tutorial. This way you can easily view anyones Wi-Fi password connected to your Windows desktop or laptop. For more tech savvy tutorials, make sure you subscribe to our website newsletter. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends and on your social media platforms.
More Articles You Might Like:
- How to Disable Dark Mode in Windows 10
- Quick Tutorial: 5 Ways to Open Task Manager in Windows 10
- How to Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free
- How to Protect A Folder Or File With Password in Windows 10 [Without Software]
- Windows 10 Tips and Tricks You Should Know in 2022
- How to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive on Windows 10
- How to cast Android Screen to Windows 10