MIUI is one of the most popular and over-customized custom skins of all time. It includes features like dual apps, hide apps, change app drawer style, ambient display, video wallpaper, game turbo mode, and many more. If you would like to explore all features of MIUI, it can take more than hour easily. But, today, we’ll specifically discuss about MIUI 12 dark mode.
MIUI 12 Dark Mode 2.0
Previously, we’ve explored so many MIUI 12 features as well as hidden settings which you can read by clicking on the link. One of on-demand MIUI 12 feature, Dark Mode 2.0 has been introduced now with more supported apps. Also, it forces other non-supported dark mode apps to load into dark mode and provide you full dark mode experience.
Along with that, if your Xiaomi smartphone has OLED or AMOLED display you can use this feature to increase your battery lifetime.
Here’s How to Enable Dark Mode 2.0 in MIUI 12
Dark Mode feature was introduced with Android 8.0 (Oreo) and now many smartphones has embedded this feature into their UI.
So, the first thing make sure that you’re running on MIUI 12. Go to phone Settings > About Phone > And check your MIUI version.
If everything is ok. Follow the given steps:
- Open Phone Settings
- Go to Display
- Select Dark Mode
- Toggle to turn on the feature
Another way to enable dark mode, just swipe to notification panel and tap on dark mode.
If you would like the wallpaper also adjusted to dark mode when system dark mode enabled then turn on Adjust Wallpaper to Dark Mode option. The dark mode 2.0 allows users to schedule a timer as well.
Under Advanced Option, you can choose and force individual apps to load into dark mode.
You can follow the tutorial to enable dark mode 2.0 on any MIUI 12 and Android Oreo based smartphones such as Poco X2, Poco M2 Pro, Redmi Note 9, etc. Every upcoming mobile phones already support this feature.
We encourage you to subscribe our website for latest MIUI updates and other articles. Also, follow us on social media platforms, we’re on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
More Articles on MIUI:
- Top 13 New Features Of MIUI 12 (+ MIUI 12 Hidden Settings)
- How to Enable MIUI Control Center on any Android smartphone
- How to Turn Off MIUI Ads from Xiaomi Smartphones
- How To Turn Off News Feed (Mi App Vault) From Xiaomi Smartphones
- How To Enable Game Speed Booster in Xiaomi Smartphones [MIUI 11 features]
- Top 17 Useful MIUI 11 Features (+ MIUI 11 Hidden Settings)
- Use Mi Find My Device To Track Lost Mi Phones | Mi Phone Tracking
- How To Use Mi Remote To Control TV and Projectors